UNTAMED ROLLER COSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am in line for the UNTAMED Roller Coster. My stomach is knotted up. I hear high – pitched screeches coming from the other people on the roller coaster, and I am going to be one of them! I look up, “OH NO! We are next in line!” I shouted. The coaster looks colossal.

My mom and I were seated in cart four. Even though it has not started yet, I feel like screaming! Next thing I know, the cart starts click – clacking up. Finally we reached the top. I look down and I see miniature people and buildings.

Then it begins.  ZOOM! WHOOSH! It feels like we’re going a MILLION miles an hour! I feel like I’m a piece of glass about to shatter! All of the sudden, I open my eyes. As quick as a blink, the coaster shoots into a loop! Before I know it, there was a sharp turn into three more loops! There was a spiral whirl that made my life flash before my eyes.

After that, it jerks back, and I realize it has stopped. I turn to my mom and ask,”Can we go again?”

”NO!” So I decided to go by myself. I probably should have listened to mom!

One thought on “UNTAMED ROLLER COSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

1. I love all the expression in this story, it made me feel like I was on the roller coaster with you!

Love, Mom